• Get: 3 points
• Additonal Points: 0%
Example: For a R60.00 bet at the beginner level, you will get 30 points.
• Get: 3.75 points
• Additonal Points: 25%
Example: For a R60.00 bet at the intermediate level, you will get 37.5 points.
• Get: 4.5 points
• Additonal Points: 50%
Example: For a R60.00 bet at the advanced level, you will get 45 points.
• Get: 6 points
• Additonal Points: 100%
Example: For a R60.00 bet at the advacnced level, you will get 60 points.
TAB online, we believe that loyalty should be rewarded and that loyalty starts from the day you place your first online bet with us! With this in mind we have put together loyalty levels that allow account holders to earn loyalty points on all real money staked on fixed odds on our site. These points can later be redeemed for betting credits that you can use at TAB online!
Everything happens in your TAB online account once you are logged in to the fixed odds site, giving you convenient and quick access to your well-earned loyalty points and ensuring that you never miss out!
Loyalty points can only be earned by betting on Fixed Odds betontab.co.za or betontab.mobi
- For every R6.00 that you bet on any fixed odds market, you will earn 3 points at beginner level. The points you earn for every R6.00 bet will increase as you move up a loyalty level.
- Single and Multiple bets apply!
- Loyalty points are not earned on bets with odds of 1/10 or lower.
- Only available to leisure punters. Professionals are excluded. Professional punters will be deemed so at the discretion of management.
- You should know that by not maintaining your level status of intermediate, advanced or elite by means of the maintenance points, you will lose your level benefits and drop one level.
- Log in to your TAB Online account and click on redeem loyalty points.
- You have 90 days from the date on which you received your loyalty points to redeem them. If you do not redeem your points within this 90 day period they will automatically expire.
- Accumulated loyalty points can be redeemed in increments of 5000.
- Every 5000 loyalty points redeemed rewards you R5 in betting credits to use in your Tab Online account.
One of the best features of Tab Online’s fixed odds loyalty program is that it is tiered to bring greater benefits to you.
This is done by dividing the program into levels. The Status Points shown in the table below refer to the number of points you must have to be in that particular level.
The Maintenance Points refer to the number of points you need to earn in a month to stay in the Level that you’ve reached.
Here’s a breakdown of the Levels, Status Points and Maintenance Points:
|Level Name||Status Points||Maintenance Points|
|Intermediate||30,000 – 99,999 in 2 months||15,000 points per month|
|Advanced||100,000 – 249,999 in 2 months||50,000 points per month|
|Elite||250,000+ in 2 months||125,000 points per month|
Please note: If you do not maintain your level status in a month, you will drop to a lower level and will lose any benefits you had at a higher level.What are the benefits of being in a higher level?
Bigger rewards of course! The higher your loyalty level, the more points you earn.
Take a look at the table below which shows you how the percentage by which you accumulate points increases as you move up a loyalty level:
|Tab Online Level||Additional Points Earned|